Friday, October 29, 2010

Your not alone!

When you get to that point in your life when you have a child no one tells you. How you will feel as a women. Why is that? We as women has built this new world on our female power but yet we keep the most important inside.
Once you become a mother it is a balance between being you and being a mom, wife, friend, daughter, employee. A balance that can easily shift from side to side. It doesn't have to be this way, we as women need to band together and talk , teach each other how to stay balance. I know how easy it is to be mom and wife all the time that you forget who you are. I have found myself saying " What do I like to do? What do I like to eat?"
When your kids are small, babies, you are so in a cycle that you can't see yourself slipping till they are older and can feed them self. It happens slowly a piece at a time. But if we stand together and help each other we can stay on level ground and not slip.
Now for this to happen we have to get out of our heads that it is a weak sign to ask for help. I know I am the worst when it comes to this, but why? Because some where down the road someone told us if you can't handle all of it you are weak and not a good mom/wife.
IT"S NOT TRUE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment